It had been a long while since I tried to paint anything. So thank goodness things came back to me and I remembered to do the black paint last.
I was a little discouraged midway with all the blemishes and imperfections but I was having so much fun that soon I didn't care if it was perfect or not.
When I was finished it felt so good that I realized:
- The only "Yes" I should listen to is to the question "Does creating art make you happy?"
- I can make-do with the art supplies in the cabinet, scrape up the last crumb of orange water color and make it work.
- My kids are happy and busy with art when I'm happy and busy with art.
- Once I started painting, I wanted to finish it and so I found the time.
- It doesn't matter if it turns out badly, it's just fun!
Let's help each other, how do you find time to do what you love?