1. Kinetic Sand, Aaron Brother's has it! Sprint don't run! I've been visiting their stores for 2 weeks waiting for the shipment to arrive. My closest location at Buffalo Speedway had 2 boxes left as of 1 pm yesterday. What is it? Watch this brief video or this detailed video. My kids love it!
2. We've been loving our Projectables Night Lights and today we found them at Kroger! They are also found at Target. Projectables are the night light of all night lights, projecting favorite characters onto walls and ceilings for less bedtime anxiety. Now the lights have a sensor and turn off automatically.
3. I got an email with a coupon code for Cherry Hill Designs! They are our favorite water-proof labels. Love their designs and how well they hold up in the dishwasher. The code is "Summer20" for 20% off all merchandise totaling $35 or more. The sale ends on the 14th of July so hurry! My last order was 2 years ago and I just ran out of labels. Time to stock up for school!
4. Did you see the Sneaker Secret post? I thought $23 for the most durable sneaker was unbeatable. Think again, Erica. How about $21 in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale?! Early Access for card holders is going on now and then the sale begins on the 18th of July. If you regularly shop at Nordstrom please get a debit card and reap the rewards, tell it to your neighbor! FYI - The Anniversary sale is "next season on sale" and the price goes up after the sale ends. Great time to grab a winter coat.
|'Jazz' Hook & Loop Sneaker|
|'Jazz' Hook & Loop Sneaker (online only)|
6. I am dying to take my daughter on a date to the James Turrell exhibit at the MFAH!! Have you been? What did you think? I've been waiting for the day when just her brother is at summer camp, we have a couple more weeks to go. Not sure I can wait though. I may have to try and take both kiddos at the same time.
I'm glad I resisted the facebook posts, now nothing can get lost in a news feed roll. Have a great weekend!